Gratitude is a commitment and a choice. Each day, we have to make a choice to focus on what we are grateful for, rather than what is going wrong with our life, health, relationships. Gratitude as an attitude has been the greatest gift that I have ever been given, and it is free!
There are days when we have to make a sacrifice to look for gratitude, because it is easier to walk the old worn paths of our beliefs and images and emotional patterns. This is why I run the workshop/ support group. To support and to be supported is a great gift that can carry us far beyond what we could do alone.
Dates: Tuesday 6:45 pm-7:45/8pm
4 classes: July 11, July 18, July 25, August 1
On the 3rd week there will consist of a simple group acupuncture and singing bowl healing sessions (essential oils can be used instead if needles) treatment to help facilitate gratitude in the mind, body and spirit.
What you will learn:
· How to discover and find what you truly desire and need
· How to write a new story for yourself and your loved ones using gratitude
· The physical sensation of gratitude how it affects your body
· How to use feelings and emotions to heal your self
· How to use feelings, and gratitude to aid others who may not be practicing gratitude
· How create a support system when old patterns and beliefs get you off track of your new gratitude lifestyle
Guided and Facilitated by Becky La Plante, L.Ac.
Because Space is limited, Payment in advance needs to be taken to reserve your spot. Please go to
Or Contact [masked]
or Call at[masked] to arrange pre-payment.
What you will need:
· A yoga Mat and a pillow
· A new note book
· A commitment to your self to spend 15 min or more per day plus class time to focus on and receive gratitude
· Be prepared to transform your life and discover gratitude, peace, joy and love.
· The Work Book: The Magic by Rhonda Byrne