Elite Lifestyles of NJ was created for discriminating SINGLE people seeking to enjoy high-end events in NJ and surrounding areas. We will enjoy theater, museums, fine dining and exclusive wine tastings, Vintor dinners and cooking classes at Natirar, Crystal Springs, Highlawn Pavilion, West Orange Manor, Rats and local wineries. Annual events will be planned to venues such as the Winterthur Steeplechase, Longwood Gardens Wine & Jazz Festival, Rats Masquerade Ball and Dance Parties, Crystal Springs Legendary Food & Wine Festival, and spectacular New Years Eve Parties!!
PLEASE NOTE that the cost for a typical event will be a minimum of $50 to $100 per person or higher. Please join us with this price point in mind. The group will have no limits in terms of geographic location, venues, or price point. All are welcome to join, whether single or married.
Please take a moment to review the group guidelines:
1.Please post an actual photo of yourself, rather than a graphic, cartoon, photo of your pet, child, etc. The photo should be a good likeness of yourself, as you currently look.
If a photo of yourself is not posted, membership approval may be delayed or declined.
2. Photos taken at events may only be posted by the Organizer. This helps to maintain the integrity of the website, and to manage the content.
3. Please only RSVP if you are attending an event.
A No response or a comment advising that you cannot attend is not necessary, unless you are updating your RSVP.
4.Please send all comments and questions to my attention under a private message, rather than the group website.
5. A no-show (meaning no update to an RSVP, and not showing up to an event), happening twice will result in the member being removed from the group.
6. Please RSVP only if you are certain that you will be available for any given event.
7.For ALL TICKETED EVENTS, please purchase your ticket prior to submitting your RSVP. Then, please send a confirmation message to the group website, once you have purchased your ticket. This ensures an accurate headcount.
8. Any rude or inappropriate behavior, either online or in person, will result in the member being removed from the group.