Are you interested in Elm? Bring your laptop and join us for a beer and some Elm hands-on.
18:00 Food + beer (veg. and non alcoholic is available)
18:40 Lightning talk: Write better code with property based testing.
19:00 Coding session
21:00 Go home
The coding sessions will be divided in three levels:
- Level Beginner: Basic Elm architecture and rendering Html (Browser.sandbox).
- Level Intermediate: Ajax Requests and Events (Browser.element).
- Level Advanced: Making a single page application (Browser.application).
These three levels will be available every meetup. You can of course just hang out and mingle, or work on your own project.
Since some people have completed all three levels we could also have groups about other topics.
Here are some suggestions:
- 0.19 Upgrade
- Function Composition (<<, >>, |>, <|)
- Category Theory (Monoid, Monad, Functor etc)
- JSON Decoders
- Elm Parser (parse any text, for example your own DSL)
- WebGL in Elm
- GraphQL + Elm
- Ports in Elm (For example Local Storage or Google tagmanager)
- Web components (custom elements) with Elm
- Running Elm in Node on the server
- Elm UI (stylish elephants, style elements)