If you'd like to join the introduction to EmberJS, send a message to [masked]. If there's a last-minute problem, call Aad at [masked].
Join us for an evening of EmberJS fun covering "Complex Component Design" and "Subresource Integrity". Meet guest star Balint Erdi, the author of Rock & Roll with EmberJS, coming all the way from Hungary.
The 9th meetup will take place at TenForce, in Leuven. Easily accessible by either car or train (see below).
- Philippe De Ryck holds a phd in web security and will be presenting on subresource integrity.
- Balint Erdi is the writer of the book "Rock 'n Roll with EmberJS" (Buy it! (http://balinterdi.com/rock-and-roll-with-emberjs/)). He will be presenting on complex component design.
- [18:30-19:00] *Ad-hoc introduction to EmberJS
- [19:00-19:30] Subresource integrity. The latest spec.
- [19:45-20:25] Complex component design.
- [20:25-...] Discussion, questions, ad-hoc presentations, lightning talks, ...