What we're about
Come and meet us at a FREE Taster session to find out all about Peer Support Network, and how to join the PSN network in your area. A new training course begins in June 2018 - to book for the course you need to have come to a taster.
The PSN network is a community of people who have been trained to use peer support for themselves and each other. It offers Inspiration, Emotional Support, Personal Development, and tools for Action.
The training is in 2 parts. The second part leads to full membership of Co-Counselling International (CCI). More information about CCI at: http://co-counselling.info/en .
What does this course offer?
· The opportunity to take charge of our own lives
· Ways to recognise our core needs and live more authentically
· Building emotional literacy with information from neuroscience
· Self-knowledge and inner peace: expands a practice of mindfulness
· The culture and the practical tools to bring about change
· Valuable skills for promoting empowerment in others
· Free lifetime membership of local, national and international peer networks.
PSN / Co-Counselling Training in Ipswich 2018:
Free Tasters Wed 23 May (6.30-8.30), Sat 2 Jun (10.00-12.00)
Course Part 1 Mon 25 Jun, Tue 26 Jun, Thu 5 Jul (9.30-4.30)
Course Part 2 Fri 14 Sep, Sat 15 Sep, Sun 30 Sep (9.30-4.30)
To book your place and for all information contact:
Sue Gray: email@example.com 07885 525188
Steve Roche: firstname.lastname@example.org 07727 658947
More about the training at : http://www.suffolk-coaching.com/pages/psn-peer-support.php .