What we're about
This group is meant to facilitate an authentic and meaningful connection between people who are curious about their emotional health and well-being. Our meet-ups are experiential and discussion centered. Everyone gets an opportunity to share their personal experiences and be heard. Sometimes we have handouts, other times we do exercises that involve our senses. Our paid gatherings are small and intimate (12 or less) and they offer individualized emotional healing work. Our free meet-ups are larger groups, where we go around the table and get to hear a little bit from everyone.
This group is best suited for:
• people who wish to increase their emotional intelligence
• people who are hurting emotionally and are seeking ways to heal
• people who feel called to be part of a supportive community that encourages emotional well-being
• people who want to discover more of their internal guidance and wisdom
Examples of topics we will be exploring:
• how how we experience, process and manage our emotions.
• how we are impacted by our thoughts and beliefs
• how we can heal and enhance our relationships
• how we self sabotage or support ourselves