Encore planning needn't be a crapshoot. In this free program, Encore coach Yosaif August leads the group through a sampler of the Encore Design methodologies he uses in his coaching practice.
Yosaif August, ACC, is a certified life coach, founding member of the Encore Network, and author of two books. Yosaif coaches and teaches courses at Mt. Airy Learning Tree, Mainline School Night and Temple U's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute/OLLI.
Check out the recent Inquirer article about Yosaif and Encore Coaching at http://www.philly.com/philly/business/boomers-want-to-redefine-happiness-in-your-work-and-life-hire-a-coach-20171018.html.
Note that this is not a dinner meeting! Feel free to bring something to eat, and if you choose, something to share.
PREVIEW THESE RESOURCES:
- To learn about "Designing Your Life", search for that phrase and take your pick from the many things you'll find.
- The Encore philosophy: http://www.Encore.org .
- Yosaif's overview of encore career coaching: http://www.yestolifecoaching.com.
- Marci Alboher's overview of her Encore Career Handbook: https://encore.org/encore-career-handbook/
- "Looking for an encore career?" a collection of articles and stories about the Encore process, from the MetLife Foundation: https://www.metlife.com/assets/cao/corporate-responsibility/foundation-reports/insights/healthy-aging/LookingForAnEncoreCareer.pdf
"Happiness Hacks" from the Designing Your Life class at Stanford U.- https://qz.com/784279/this-happiness-hack-from-a-wildly-popular-stanford-class-can-help-you-create-a-life-you-love/