What we're about
Upcoming events (5)
Crate Wine Market & Project
Visit Crate wines, make your order, show up in your car, let's taste it together in the parking lot, (if meeting us call/txt, "On my way"[masked])
To order a tasting visit: http://www.cratenc.com/news
See you soon
Open 11am - 5pm, Tuesday - Saturday
100 Daniel Drive
Laurel Park, NC. 28739
Every two weeks, on Thursday(if we get regulars we will add this event more often) we will be hosting a trail ride in Bent Creek at the Rice Pinnacle parking area that leaves at 4:00 PM and will end in the dark. This is a Social Ride with no one left behind. This is a beginner ride, it is more of a Novice endeavor blended with those more skilled. The trails we ride and what we do will be determined by who shows up, and what we want to explore.
• Ride is entirely at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for your own well-being. *THIS IS MOUNTAIN BIKING ON MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS*.
• A mountain bike and LIGHTS are required - This is critical as bikes with skinny tires are dangerous on trails. NO SKINNY TIRE BIKES. Lights need to be adequate for trail riding, I recommend 2 CREE LED bike lights, one on your bike and the other on your helmet.
• Helmets are REQUIRED(!) and biking gloves and eye protection are highly recommended.
• Please bring your own water, snacks, and a spare inner tube. **LIGHTS ARE MANDATORY**
• If bad weather is predicted we'll post a cancellation by 3:00 PM.
• We'll leave the lot at 4:00 PM: If you can, be there by 3:45 PM.
• These rides will end in the dark.
• Parking is limited. Arriving early and carpooling are recommended!
From 191 Brevard Rd. turn on to Bent Creek Ranch Road, follow the sign to Lake Powhatan, and stay left onto Wesley Branch Road. You will pass by the service and member entrance to the NC Arboretum on your left. You will enter the Bent Creek Experimental Forest. The first road on your right is Rice Pinnacle. Turn there to park.
Once a month...Hendersonville Downtown Urban Hike! 👍🏻Let's meet at the HVL Visitor Ctr. @ 11:30 am, walk down Historic Main St. with a little hike down into the farmers market on 7th, then walk up 7th Ave historic district, then back to Main St., past the Black Bear Coffee shop, and take an optional pit stop on our way back to the Visitor Ctr!
Be sure to call Text[masked] thanks