What we're about
Are you excited to learn a new sport? Try a new fitness activity?
Do you want to meet new people that have active lifestyles?
Are you excited about parkour, freerunning, tricking, or handbalancing?
We started this group to meet movement and fitness enthusiasts of ALL skill levels. Our goals as a community-oriented gym are rooted in exploring parkour, freerunning, tricking, and handbalancing. We offer unique opportunities to learn new skills, enjoy fun events, and experience fitness at a new level. Our coaches are experienced, creative, safe, and certified.
We are Enso Movement and we want to share with you, our world of parkour, freerunning, tricking, and handbalancing. E-mail Alan@EnsoMovement.com with any questions or comments. We are excited to have you join our fun meet-up.
About the Enso Movement Gym
- Located at 3200-115 Wellington Court, Raleigh, NC 27615
- Over 5,500 sqft
- Fitness area for weightlifting
- Spring floor to tumbling and flip
- Warp wall for ninja warrior training
- Deep foam pit for safe-learning of new skills
- Hard and padded obstacles to jump and vault
- Stall bars for stretching and body-weight training
- Over a metric ton of scaffolding to climb and swing upon
- Restroom facilities