Entrepnr (pronounce "Entrepreneur") is Asia's network of entrepreneurs and marketers!
We are an active community of entrepreneurs, startup founders, business owners and marketers from all industries and sectors across Asia who have joined together to share experience and provide advice to each other through live events, virtual meetings and more.
Join Asia's #1 community of entrepreneurs, startup founders, business owners and marketers. Registration is free at http://www.entrepnr.com and takes seconds with a Facebook/Linkedin account.
There’s a lof of focus in China on startups and growing quickly, but there’s beauty in the long, slow, sustained efforts of running a business. For this new event, we are inviting business owners and entrepreneurs to share their long haul journeys and the lessons learned after all those years.
Topics to be discussed:
- Starting a business is easy, sustaining it is hard
- Boostrapping vs getting funded
- Managing competition through the years
- Keeping the innovation spark flowing
- Focusing on what you do best
- Long term motivation drivers
- How to build a business that become your life’s work
If you are interested to share your experience, please get in touch.
WeChat recently announced the release of Mini App with the ambition to shake the changing tech world.
It’s been a hot topic of discussion among UX/UI designers, PM, developers and brands/marketers in China, though this app is still in the testing period thus far.
In this special workshop, we will cover the following topics:
- How are mini-apps different than the current three types of accounts?
- Overview of mini apps capabilities and interfaces
- Links between apps and mini-apps
- What are the possible uses of mini apps (e-commerce, services booking, etc?)
- Implications to offline-to-online and QR code use
- Who is eligible to use and develop mini apps?
- Why not everyone is convinced that minapps will be successful
Where: Shanghai downtown, venue to be confirmed
Admission: only RMB 150 per person including dinner and drinks
As we currently confirming speakers, let me know if you are interested to speak/share at [masked]
If you are LogTech startup or involved in logistics technology or innovation in Asia, join us for a live online discussion on TBA.
This unique format will allow attendees to introduce themselves, get to know each other better, share ideas, ask questions, and discuss challenges – all virtually!
Seats are now limited but you can register at https://zoom.us/meeti... (https://zoom.us/meeting/register/301ae115c81b88e24ac87b605f06faf5)
When: TBA, 1pm Bangkok time
Where: online, virtual discussion at your desk!
There is no formal detailed agenda: after introducing themselves, the participants will determine the discussion points. Topics can also be suggested by email to me.
Delegates will receive a follow-up email with the meeting details after confirmation.