If you wish to register using WeChat, UnionPay or Alipay click https://yoopay.cn/event/fowsh2018?utm_campaign=Future+of+Work+Shanghai&utm_source=Landing+Page
Future of Work Forum will bring together coworking spaces, tech hubs, incubators and business centers managers, accelerators, community builders, entrepreneurs, investors, real estate partners and, others interested in the coworking movement in China.
Speakers and panelists will be invited to explore the complex nature of the independent workforce, self-employment, collaborative workspace, community building, the sharing economy and the emergence of this rapidly expanding industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
For the latest update please visit http://www.fow.asia/sh18
- Spotting the Opportunities: Flexible Space in Asia Pacific by Christopher Clausen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-clausen-7637493/), Research Director, Asia Pacific Research, JLL
- Smart, Adaptive, and Collaborative – Our Office of the Future by Wolfgang Wanninger (https://www.linkedin.com/company/4u-systems/?originalSubdomain=ph), Head of Workplace Solutions, 4U SYSTEMS
- WELL Office in Future by Christina Lu (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christina-lu-6b815035/), Senior Property Manager, Property & Asset Management Services, Savills
- more speakers will be confirmed soon
Here are some of the topics we'll be exploring at this forum:
- Offices of the future: we'll look at how leading flexible workspace operators in Shanghai are creating offices that allow workers to be more productive, healthier and happier than ever before.
- Skills & careers of the future: as automation and AI slowly seeps into everything we do, the skills we need and careers we can expect must change.
- Dark interactions & employee data: sensors, wearables and big data crunching make it easy to track employees' health statistics, productivity levels, but is it a good thing?
- Work-life balance: as the nature and requirements of work change, how will our workflows and tasks transform alongside our social lives (workday transformation, commuting, remote working, social interaction)
- Creative communities & meeting spaces: the percentage of 'digital nomads', 'gig workers' and freelancers in our workforce continues to grow, and careers are becoming increasingly modular and remote. As a result, the importance of work communities and meeting spaces has increased rapidly. We'll explore the successful ingredients for constructing these spaces in China.
If you are interested to share/speak email us at [masked]
If you have experience or insights on flexible workspace or coworking in China, come forward and become a speaker, email us at [masked]