Walk-in from 18h30 on, presentations start at 19h sharp. The vibrant coworking space of https://www.thehaguetech.nl/ is just walking distance from The Hague Central Station. The entrance of The Hague Tech is at the corner of Juliana van Stolberglaan and Prins Clauslaan, next to the The Hague Courthouse, check out the second header picture of the meetup description.
You don't need to worry about an empty stomach: there will be pizza thanks to the fine people of ToBlockchain.nl (The Hague-based company, check out their job openings: https://www.toblockchain.nl/we-are-hiring/ ). There will be a self-service bar, set up by the fine people of https://www.blockbar.nl/ - the blockchain coworking space.
This time, we have speakers from US West Coast-based Quantstamp.com, and Estonia-based team members of Lendroid.com!
Quantstamp.com is one of the teams that has built itself a reputation in smart contract auditing. They will share some best practices, and talk about the tools that automate audits. Some of those tools are time- and resource-intensive, so Quantstamp is building a network that runs them in a distributed way - you'll get an idea of how that works in the last talk.
Lendroid.com is a p2p lending project - they will talk about the auditing process from the customer's perspective.
*** Smart contract security Best practices and tools ***
By: Martin Derka, auditing team, Quantstamp
- What is smart contract security?
- Best practices for developers
- Tools and techniques used by an auditor
- The ideal process expected when engaging an auditor / how to prepare for a security audit
- Ethical functions in a smart contract
*** Break ***
*** Security audits from the customer's perspective ****
By: Vignesh Sundaram, Smart Contract engineer, Lendroid
- security mindset of a web developer versus a smart contract engineer
- security considerations (before / during / after the audit)
- lessons learned during the process
*** Distributed Smart Contract Security: Running a Quantstamp Node ***
By: Jared Harrill / Krishna Sriram
- how the Quantstamp network functions
- what you can expect running a node
- how to get involved
*** * Lightning talks / live tweets ***
You know the drill: max 5 minutes, slides optional, can be improvised on the spot, or message Pascal or leave a comment to reserve a time slot for yours