Technologies like Ethereum enable an entire new class of applications to be developed: DApps. Those are fully decentralized applications that use Ethereum and other technologies to completely remove the need for a central trusted 3rd party.
In this workshop we will focus on the entire process of transforming an idea into a smart contract. This time we will extend the functionality of the Market example from the Beginner Workshop. During the workshop you will develop, test and deploy the contract.
• Mapping the real world to contracts
• "Advanced" Solidity (e.g. Libraries, Inheritance)
• EthPM: Ethereum Package Manager
• Truffle Development Framework
• Testing (with JS and Solidity)
• Standard contracts (ENS, ERC-20, etc.)
• working installation of node.js (a recent version >= 7.10)
• truffle (latest release required, npm install -g truffle)
• ethereumjs-testrpc (npm install -g ethereumjs-testrpc)
• geth (instructions (geth section) (https://ethereum.org/cli), not required for most of the workshop)
If you have problems with setting things up, you can come 15 minutes earlier and we can help you out.