We are hosting a first of its kind Fintech Conference - "Bengaluru Fintech Summit" on 26-27 Sep 2019 in Bengaluru, Silicon Valley of the East. The 2 day summit will bring together 200 CEOs, decision makers and innovators from Banking, Financial Services, Fintech ecosystem, startups and investor community, and the policy makers from Govt. of India. We are also bringing some senior professionals from USA & EU to join the Summit in Bengaluru - which will be a revolutionary influence on the Indian banking and financial services sector.
Bengaluru Fintech Summit
26-27 Sep 2019
Paving way for India’s tech leadership in the 4th industrial revolution.
World : Get ready, Indian unicorns are coming!
Taj West End Hotel, Race Course Road, Bengaluru
Bengaluru Fintech Summit
26 Sep - Fintech, Deep Tech, AI, Blockchain
Bengaluru Crypto Summit
27 Sep - Crypto, Tokens, Blockchain, Tokenised Securities
Featuring 40+ internationally acclaimed speakers:
CEOs, CTOs, disrupters from the most promising technologies of the 4th industrial revolution.
Attendees : Inventors, Investors, Banks, Tech Unicorns, Fintech & Deeptech, Innovator Startups, Accelerators, Law firms, ICOs, STOs
1. Striking Gold : India’s growing list of Fintech unicorns : Seeding the Unicorns, what makes them click, how to multiply the conducive factors ? The magic formulae of Policybazaar, PAYTM, pine labs, Centrum Direct
2. The future of Cryptocurrencies, Tokenisation, STOs: Potential, opportunities and challenges for Indian market
3. Payment 2.0: Will India lead the way to global innovation.
4. In the Era of AI can India be at par with Global Economies like US and China.
5. Have Fintech Companies changed the landscape of lending in India
6. Evolution of Tech VC Ecosystem in India
7. The future of Fintech in India : Are the Legal, Regulatory & Compliance aspects keeping up with the commercial growth and infinite demand.
8. Investor Round Table
9. Do Banks consider Fintech as Partners in Digital Disruption or as competitors
10. Startup Pitches
Security Tokens will be the saviour of crypto economy in 2019, with big financial institutions and successful crypto pioneers in a race to occupy key positions in this new crypto phenomenon. We will tell you how to ride this wave to wealth! STOs & ICOs, come join our epic presentations and investor roundtables in Bengaluru. We welcome submissions from tokenisation and Capital Markets experts and influencers both from the old and new paradigms, come contribute your opinions, analysis and views to DigitalSecuritiesJournal Print magazine launched in 2019. Digital Securities - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6rAzaAypw
Bengaluru has always been at the forefront of inventing and adopting new technology, however, we feel that there is a huge opportunity in the field of Fintech to the tune of 4 trillion US Dollars, that can be tapped to create a new wave of technology, jobs and a fintech eco system. We have hosted several such events in collaboration with various State governments of India (Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Delhi etc.) and also Europe-India Conclave in New Delhi, where Honorable Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari was our Chief Guest and most such events have had a great impact in terms of bringing awareness about a whole new industry.
Brochure is available for sponsors
Sponsorship's are categorized into Title - Rs 15 L, Platinum - Rs 9.5 L, Gold - Rs 6.5 L, Silver - Rs 4.5 L. Also, Startup Pitching & Booth Stalls start at Rs 1.5 L. Hackathon sponsorship's starts at Rs 2.5 L. Tickets for the Fintech Summit 30 May is Rs 4500 per person and Crypto Summit 31 May is Rs 22500 per person.