What we're about
We host monthly Corgi Meetups at various venues across the Bay Area. Visit our website at http://www.everyonelovesacorgi.com or join our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/513937752284926/) group for more details.
A few guidelines and terms of conduct you must agree to before joining :
1. Members accept responsibility for their dogs and those that belong to their guests at all events.
2. Members and their guests release the organizers of any liabilities for damages incurred or received during our events.
3. Members will not openly solicit members on any discussion groups or forums for selling any items or commercially driven transactions without explicit permission from organizers, or risk posts being taken down and/or membership revoked.
4. Members and their guests may have their photos taken at our events and used for promotional purposes. If members and their guests do not wish to have their photos taken at events, they must notify organizers at the time that they do not wish to be included in any photos.
5. Guests are always welcome to accompany members at our events. Guests are subject to the group's membership terms of conduct. Members agree that they will share these agreement terms with their guests in advance of each event.
Help us get to know you, when you join please provide your Corg's Instagram or Facebook handle!