Who wants to "red chair" it with us at the Presidio Picnic?
The Presidio Picnic has started again, and runs every Sunday between now and October. Never been?
The Presidio Picnic takes place on the open grounds at the Presidio, and is easily accessible via public and private transport. There are several food trucks there, so all you'll need t gs. Dogs must remain on leash the entire time, although we do plan on doing a short hike while we're there to get the Corgs up and about.
Here's our schedule:
11:00am Arrive early to claim a spot
12:00pm Lunch on the picnic grounds
1:00pm Group photo
2:00pm Short hike on the nature trail
3:00pm Conclusion of event
Additional event information:
• No glass bottles
• No stakes or pop up tents
• All dogs must be on a leash and their waste must be disposed of properly
• Use designated crosswalks and sidewalks
• Sort your trash – recycling, composting or pack it out.If a trash can’ full, please don’t leave your waste beside the can; take it home to help us protect the park and all its wildlife.
• No organized sports
• No drones
• No balloons
• Not all building restrooms are public. Please use those designated with signage.
More information can be found at at the Presidio Picnic (https://offthegrid.com/presidio-picnic-faq/) site.