All of us are from different countries and have a story to share.
We're into exploring the city and surrounding areas, being active, getting creative, trying new things, tapping into the local culture, and speaking of taps, having some beers together, too.
As an expat, it can be a bit of a challenge settling in and finding "your people" in a new country. So bring your good spirits out and meet some likeminded people from all corners of the world. All are welcome.
Please make sure your profile photo includes your face, and you're set to go!
Let's get together every month at the Sweat Shop Brew Kitchen and share stories about our life as expats.
There are three tables booked for our group.
Another reason to join the event, on Wednesdays the Sweat Shop offers $1 hotdogs :)
- Only RSVP when you're certain you will attend
- Don't be afraid to add yourself to the wait list if the event is full!
- Turn your notifications and emails on so you get updates (like when you get in off the wait list!)
- Change your RSVP to NO as soon as possible if you can't make it, so someone on the waitlist can come
- Guests must be added as part of your RSVP
See you there!
Hey motorcycle riders!
Let's make a gang.
By "gang" I mean a bunch of expats who like making a lot of noise together on the beautiful roads outside Auckland. Treat this event page as a message board for organising rides and making connections in the comments.
If you have two wheels, RSVP now!
Anyone can comment to set times/dates/places together.
Stay tuned :)