This is a group for Expats to become acquainted with fellow Expats and diplomats living in Moscow and participate in activities. Are you interested in coffee or breakfast on the weekend? A walk in Gorky Park? Book discussion? Strolling around a new neighbourhood with your camera and perhaps a cappuccino? If yes, this is the group for you. Members can suggest events on short notice. Membership approval is required.
1. This is an Expat-only group. There are meet up groups which encourage interaction with locals and I highly encourage engaging with locals through dinner groups, language groups, etc. I have joined such groups myself on Internations. This group serves a different purpose - this is an activity group for Expats and diplomats.
2. Racial insults, anti-host country rhetoric, promoting personal business, gender bias or any behaviour that discriminates against others for their race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, etc at group events is not tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the group.
3. You strive to comply with host country laws at all events.
4. This is an adult only group.
5. If you bring a guest to an event that is not an expat or diplomat, the guest must be someone you are married to, living with, or in a significant relationship with.