Experience in Taipei
We eat in several restaurants, listen to live music, karaoke, go picnicking. This meetup group's purpose is having a good time as well as learning cultures from many countries. Please read our rules:
Experience in Taipei's rules
1. There may be meat, alcohol, or allergens in the food served at this event. So if you do not or cannot consume any of these, the event might be unsuitable for you. (Consult the venue directly to be sure.)
2. This is a separate billing event and each individual will be expected to pay when they order.
3. Basic Social Etiquette has to be observed at all times. We encourage our members to have fun, we do not condone physical/verbal harassment by or of either the men or the women attending. Any inappropriate behavior towards members, working staff or guests at the venue may result in the offender being asked to leave. A repetition of this behavior will result in the member being banned.
4. Honor your RSVP and respect the host. Contact the event host if you are unable to attend or will be late due to any unforeseen circumstances. As seats are limited, please RSVP only if know you can be at the event. We will give priority for future events to those who show up promptly and will not hesitate to remove members with bad RSVP history.
5. Note that event host reserves the right to change your RSVP status if you have not responded to the questionnaire posted for the event.
6. We expect our members to respect the venue by ordering food and drink during the event. Many venues have minimum-order policies which must be followed by each attendee. (Consult the venue directly for further details.)
7. If the event host requests that you “CONFIRM” your attendance 2-3 days before the event, please have the courtesy to reply. Anyone who does not confirm when asked, may be moved to the waiting list and replace by someone else who does confirm.
8. I do not profit from the events I sponsor. I am arranging these events purely as a courtesy. I reserve the right to increase the number of attendees depending on demand and the venue’s capacity. As I have mentioned, seats are limited please only RSVP if you really intend to be there.
9. Please also look through the menu and be sure you understand the location.
Looking forward to seeing you!!