Join Explorer Chick for an Exclusive Women-Only Extreme Zipline Mini Adventure in Georgia!
Ziplining has exploded in popularity in recent years for an obvious reason! It’s a BLAST!!! 🤪 But Ziplining hasn’t always been solely for fun and games! It started by being a surprisingly practical solution to transpiration issues. The function of the zipline has evolved over time from a quick mode of transportation to a scientific research tool, to an eco-tourism icon.
Over the years, we have used ziplines to receive or send supplies from one place to another. Ziplines were used as an alternative transportation form to bridges because they were much quicker to build and use. Ziplines have also been historically used for mountain climbing.
Modern ziplining was made popular by wildlife biologists. They set up ziplines throughout the rainforest helping them have a bird’s-eye view of the forest areas and realistically witness natural events within the ecosystem. All of this was done without disrupting the environment they were studying.
The view is unlike anything you can see from the ground and you do not have to tackle the task of climbing a tree or mountain to see far into the horizon. You effortlessly fly like a bird through a natural habitat! 🦅
Come out and conquer the World’s Largest Zip Line Canopy Tour! You will be soaring through the skies at speeds up to 55-60 Mph and 1500ft long!! 🤩 Fly on the 900 ft Swoop Line along the beautiful Snake Creek.
You will have it all on this one – high-speed zip lines, sky bridges, towers, and over 16 zips! Don’t forget about Bid Daddy! This impressive Zip is 1,500 ft long reaching almost 60 mph at heights of 200 ft!
Comfort zones will be a thing of the past after this one!
If that wasn’t enough adrenaline-rushing excitement, we will also have the optional add-on for the “Power Free Fall” or the impressive “Flight of the Falcon” Trust me, you’ll want to experience that Guinness World Record-breaking experience!
• Conquer the World’s Largest Zip Line Canopy Tour!
• Soar through the skies at speeds up to 55-60 Mph and 1500 ft long!!
• Fly on the 900 ft Swoop Line along the beautiful Snake Creek.
• You will have it all on this one – high-speed zip lines, sky bridges, towers, and over 16 zips!
• Don’t forget about Bid Daddy! This impressive Zip is 1,500 ft long reaching almost 60 mph at heights of 200 ft!
• Experience one of the world’s longest zips at 3400-ft and most exciting zip line in the world! Flight of the Falcon!
• All harnessed in and secured, you will defy the laws of gravity!
• Get to experience what it would be like to jump off a 10 story building standing at 100ft! Not only once, but TWICE!!!
• Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
You must book through the website to join us on this adventure. Full details are there as well.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!