Hike Arches and Canyonlands National Parks and embark on the best multi-sport adventures in canyon country on our Women Only, Small Group Hiking and Multi-sport Adventure Tour in Moab, Utah.
Your Hiking and Multi-sport adventure has been carefully curated and “in the field” tested by your Explorer Chick team over years of playing in this outdoor mecca in the desert. This is a “no holding back” trip designed to get your adrenaline pumping while sharing our favorite hikes and adventures in the area with you.
You’ll quickly discover why Moab is the destination in the southwest for all things adventure. It’s home to world class rappelling, slick rock off-roading, whitewater rafting, and hiking with two iconic National Parks.
You’ll feel nothing but air underneath you as you rappel from one of Moab’s infamous arches. You’ll get behind the wheel of an off-road vehicle navigating and zipping over the slick rock trails to hard to access areas. You’ll be surrounded by the strange shapes of the hoodoos in Canyonlands Needles District. You’ll wonder how you hiked down the side of a canyon wall to the white rim in Canyonlands Island of the Sky. You’ll take in the history and folklore of the Moab area floating the class II-III rapids of the Colorado River. You’ll gather with your Explorer Chick sisters to catch one unforgettable sunset in Arches National Park. You’ll gladly wake before dawn to eat breakfast while basking in the warming rays of the sunrise. You’ll head out on the town to dine at local eateries refueling all those calories you burnt.
Every night, you’ll kick off your dusty hiking boots in our Explorer Chick House while sharing bad jokes and retelling the day’s adventures! Your Explorer Chick guides will prepare fresh breakfasts and dinners every night when not enjoying a local, favorite eatery! Oh, and we’ll squeeze in time for you to meander and shop in the funky little town of Moab.
● Rappel through arches and down canyon walls as you explore areas of Moab that are only accessible via ropes.
● Whitewater raft the Colorado River (Class II-III) through towering canyon walls with chances to spot bighorn sheep and other wildlife.
● Witness the power of wind as you hike among iconic formations in Arches National Park where over 2,000 arches have been documented!
● Put the pedal to the metal driving an off-road vehicle up and across desert mesas with stunning views.
● Wander through slot canyons, among sandstone hoodoos, and across wind-eroded plains in the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park.
● Wake early to watch the sunrise over the canyon in Dead Horse Point State Park while munching on breakfast and sipping on hot coffee.
● Hike in secluded areas of the desert where you’ll hear nothing but the rustle of the wind and scruff of your hiking boots.
● Meander into the shops of the quaint and artsy town of Moab.
● Relax with a comprehensive itinerary that makes the logistics, transportation, navigation, meal planning, lodging, and everything between easy.
● Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of bold women!
Early Bird Discount: $300
Discount Code: EBMB050519
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!