addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

F2 Badminton Club Message Board › Flat share in the Docklands

Flat share in the Docklands

Frank F.
user 10421628
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1

Dear All,
A good friend of mine is looking for 2 new housematest to flat share the other 2 bedrooms in her apartment from end of July. The rooms are available from end July but it may be possible for them to be available earlier. She is looking for mature, sociable, chinese professionals or other oriental or "eastern oriented" westerners to share with. Non smokers are also preferred

Here are the details:

A modern 3 bedroom apartment located on the first floor (second storey) of a converted pump house which maintains some original features. secure. A code or key is required to enter into the building.

Apartment is located in a secure building where an access code or key is required to gain access.
The building is located on a gated street which also required a fob for access

Canada Water tube station (Jubilee line) and bus station is 2 mins walk away.
Surrey Quays shopping centre with a 24 hours large Tesco and petrol staion is located 5 mins walk away.
Doctors surgery is located 5 mins walk away
Some nature walks and docks are nearby

LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM - monthly rent GBP 660 per month
11 ft by 8 ft
- Double bed
- Desk
- Wardrobe
- Chest of Drawers
- Large windows
- Halogen lighting (can be dimmed)

SMALL DOUBLE BEDROOM - monthly rent GBP 600 per month
10 ft by 8 ft
- Wardrobe
- Chest of Drawers
- Large windows
- Halogen lighting (can be dimmed)

Across both bedrooms is a bathroom to be shared.

Kitchen Area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven, cooker, microwave, 2 x Fridge Freezers (one belongs to the owner, but can be shared), 8 cupboards

Living Area
- 2 large sofas, coffee table, side table, TV cabinet, TV (belongs to the owner, and can be shared)

Dining Area
- Table sits 6 comfortably

- Brand new (both bought 2010) washing machine and separate dryer
- Storage

GBP 48.50 per person per month

ISP Shared
GBP 7 per person per month

GBP 8 per person per month

There are 2 BT phone lines. One belongs to me the other can be transferred to new tenants should they want it.

If interested please contact me (as for some reason. I can't insert her email on this page), and I'll let her know. Thanks. My mobile is 07963 580385.