FAMILIA!! Here is our next event!!
This is a 2.5 hour bike ride around Midtown with 15 spots only. The cost is $30 per person. You must send me payment in order to secure your spot. If you RSVP and do not pay within 5 days from your RSVP, your spot will be removed to allow for someone who is committed to join. I have already paid for the event and am simply seeking your share. Payment can be sent to me by PayPal at [masked] or by Venmo at Abelesq. Please indicate your name and that it is for the bike and brew. You can text me to make sure I received your payment at[masked] - Abel.
ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED! 🍷🍺. However please read the restrictions.
“We are not permitted to sell any beer or wine from the bar to go on the bike. There are a few stores located nearby that you can stop at before arriving. We have coolers available if you choose to not bring one.
- 24oz of beer or 16oz wine, maximum per person
- Must be a non-glass sealed and manufacturer labeled container
- No hard alcohol, or premixed drinks
- All passengers must be 21 years old with valid photo ID for BYOB tours”
I am requesting everyone plan to arrive between 6:50pm and 7pm at the latest. Please plan accordingly for traffic if you do not live in the midtown /downtown Sacramento area.
Here are the instructions from the vendor:
Just a reminder that the start location is at the Sac Brew Bike Bar which is at[masked]th Street! Parking can be tricky since we are in the middle of the city. There is pay for parking behind our building next to the train tracks, as well as limited street parking in front and around the surrounding blocks (19th to 20th and O to Q Streets). Please make sure you find at least 3-hour parking to avoid parking tickets. Our big party bikes will most likely be out front, so you can't miss us!
Please remember to do the following before arriving:
- Wear comfortable shoes since you may do some pedaling
- Sign the electronic liability waiver at sacbrewbike.com/liability-waiver/ (it takes less than a minute)
- We have many other scheduled tours throughout the day, so your punctuality is very important. If you arrive at the departure time, a few minutes before, or show up late, the bike may be forced to take off without you or your tour will be cut short if you have a private charter. Don't worry, you can have a drink at the at the Sac Brew Bar while we get everyone checked-in!
I am looking forward to this fun event and to see each of you who can make it!
Abel Calderon J.
This Meetup is past
Sac Brew Bike start and end
1519 19th Street, Sacramento, CA 95811 · Sacramento, CA
Familia!! Marcy from our group is assisting me as a co-organizer. She has recommended this event and I feel it will be so much fun! So come down for great food, craft beer and a great time!! Looking forward to seeing you!!
Familia!! I am so excited with the response from this group. We all desire to meet amazing people and have authentic connection. So, it’s time we meet up and get to know each other in person!! Our FIRST meet up will be on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 from 6-9pm at Chando’s Cantina in Midtown on the corner of 15th and H.
We are having our event during the Taco Tuesday happy hour time!! This means canned beers and tacos are at a reduced price on Tuesday. Tacos are between $1.50 - $2 per taco and Micheladas are also on special! Their steak tacos are some of the best in town!
We will have the bar area reserved for our group! So just let them know you are here for the special engagement and you don’t have to wait in line. Just go to the bar area on the left.
I hope to see you all there and please say hello and introduce yourselves to as many of us. Best wishes and see you all soon!! 🎉🎉🎉🤗