Forth Valley mtb meetup for posting rides in the area.
Guidance for posting or attending rides
We realise people are not always available to attend rides but would like people to think about the following things if they are looking to ride their bikes.
1. If organisers are posting rides and there is a regular lack of interest they will eventually get bored and stop posting rides up. Use it or lose it.
2. If a ride is posted and you are unsure if it would be suitable for you for whatever reason you should always message the organiser. They will be happy to answer your queries.
3. If there are never any rides posted that suit you we would actively encourage you to post rides up. After all it's about being safe and not riding solo.
4. All rides are open to everyone and we encourage you to ride regularly with different groups within FV mtb as ultimately this will widen the amount of riding buddies you have.
5. We ask those posting rides to be as detailed as possible when describing a ride but bare in mind your medium pace may be someone else's slow or fast pace. So just ask rather than thinking you won't manage. You will probably find most groups will pace to the slowest rider not leaving anyone behind.
We also have a active Facebook page please feel free to join and participate.