addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Fort Walton Beach WordPress Group Message Board › Upcoming WordCamps

Upcoming WordCamps

Lisa S.
user 75797152
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi WordPress Meetup Members,

I wanted to tell you about WordCamp, which are held all around the world and are a great way to learn about WordPress, share ideas, and make great WP community connections and friends. And you get WP swag (t-shirts and giveaways)!!

Each year, many WordCamps are held in the US. They offer different talks for different skill levels and topics (such as beginner/101, developer, designer, programmer, business, self care, accessibility, security, etc...). There really is something for everyone, no matter what you do or don't know about WordPress.

Complete list of upcoming WordCamps are found here: https://central.wordcamp.org/­

I'll be in Atlanta in May and might attend Birmingham in August this year. The cost is minimal (about $20 per day), and IMHO has been worth it every time I've attended. I've attended at least a dozen WordCamps since 2011, including WordCamp US in 2017 in Nashville.

Can't get away to attend? You can watch recorded sessions from past WordCamps here:

https://wordpress.tv/category/wordcamptv/­

Message me if you have any questions, are curious, you're going or want to go, etc. I highly recommend attending if you use WordPress for anything. You'll find the community to be welcoming, whatever your skill level, and you'll come away more motivated than ever to make great things with WordPress.

Lisa Smith
lisa@getcws.com
850-302-0659