• Are you looking for a community where you can openly talk about God and your creative gifts at the same time? Then this is the place for you!
• Do you love the work of people like C.S. Lewis, George MacDonald, Madeleine L'Engle, J.R.R. Tolkien, Vincent van Gogh, Rumi, and other amazing artists of faith?
• Do you write, act, make films, make music, dance, design clothes, paint, draw, do photography? Or do you want what you create to mean something more and have purpose behind it?
• Do you simply love and have a passion for great literature, films, music, dance and the arts in general and can see the deeper themes going on in the undercurrent of these works? Then please join us.
• Madeleine L'Engle said, "As I listen to the silence, I learn that my feelings about art and my feelings about the Creator of the Universe are inseparable. To try to talk about art and about Christianity is for me one and the same thing, and it means attempting to share the meaning of my life, what gives it, for me, its tragedy and its glory. It is what makes me respond to the death of an apple tree, the birth of a puppy, northern lights shaking the sky, by writing stories." (from 'Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art')
• There will be workshops and times just to meet, talk, pray, share and encourage one another.
• Looking forward to meeting you and journeying together.
** Important: please answer the joining questions. Membership joins that don't will not be approved. Thank you!