At a loose end and fancy getting out and about in Falkirk? Join us and make some new friends locally. There's lots to do and see in and around Falkirk so let's get together and have some fun. No need to worry about coming along on your own as that's why Meetup is so great. All we ask is that you note the following:-
1. Have a recognisable photo of your face at all times, not your cat, not a lovely holiday view and not a group of people. We need to know who's coming along to our events.
2. Keep your RSVP up to date at all times, even if you are on a waitlist.
3. Don't cancel at the last minute and if you can't come not everyone needs to know why, just PM the organiser as a matter of courtesy.
4. Come have fun and always be polite, friendly and respectful towards our organisers and other members.
5. Behave in a way that does not embarrass or cause offence to anyone in the group.
6. Keep an eye on your emails and comments feed for any meetups that you have RSVP'd to. It's your responsibility to pay any deposits required on time to retain your place.
7. Make the most of this group by coming along to events organised.
If you don't see the type of events you'd like to do being organised PM the organiser to ask to become one. The more organisers we have the more events will happen.
Finally, it costs time and money to run a Meetup group and although we don't charge a membership fee we ask that you pay £1 per Meetup you attend. That way only those coming along and benefitting have to pay.