Monthly Bike Care Clinic - 4th Thursday of every month at 6pm
Bikes need to be cared for. The drivetrain is the heart and soul of your bicycle. A healthy drivetrain will work better and last longer. The drivetrain is composed of the chain, cassette or freewheel, crankset, and derailleurs. It is important for any bike owner to know how to properly clean and lubricate this system and know what to look for when inspecting it. Come to the Bike Care Clinic on the 4th Thursday of every month and learn this valuable information.
At this clinic you will learn:
• Identifying parts of the drivetrain and functions of those parts
• Tools, lubricants and degreasers
• How to inspect the drivetrain for wear
• Removal of the chain & cassette
• What to lubricate and what not to
You will probably get more information than you need but you will walk away knowing the right way to care for your bike and what products are needed to maintain it.