NEW ONLINE MEETING AND DIAL-IN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (213)[masked]
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting - or no PIN required
Online Meetings Made Easy®
• 6:30 pm Welcome and Introduction Slides
• 6:35 pm Continue Data Science Tutorial: Practical Data Science for Data Scientists (http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Practical_Data_Science_for_Data_Scientists): Data Science Students and Careers (http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Practical_Data_Science_for_Data_Scientists#3.2F18_Data_Science_Students_and_Careers)
• Sarah Soliman, Rand, and IV MOOC (http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Data_Science_for_VIVO) Student Project (to be rescheduled)
• 7:00 p.m. Brief Member Introductions
• 7:10 pm Ontology Summit 2014 Postmortem: Big Data with Semantic Web and Applied Ontology, Brand Niemann (See Ontology for Big Data (http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Ontology_for_Big_Data#Story) and Tenth Meetup: Monday, June 2, 6:30 p.m. (http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Federal_Big_Data_Working_Group_Meetup#Tenth_Meetup:_Monday.2C_June_2.2C_6:30_p.m.)) Slides (http://semanticommunity.info/@api/deki/files/29594/OntologyforBigData.pptx)
• 7:30 pm Two SIRA-based products: Research Assistant™ and Research Librarian™, Chuck Rehberg, Semantic Insights (http://www.semanticinsights.com/) and Kate Goodier, Xcelerate Solutions (http://www.xceleratesolutions.com/) - see presentation here Using two SIRA-based products-01Jun14 (http://files.meetup.com/11376902/Using%20two%20SIRA-based%20products-01Jun14.pptx) (limited beta test in process). See A Data Science Big Mechanism for DARPA (http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/A_Data_Science_Big_Mechanism_for_DARPA#Story) Slides (http://semanticommunity.info/@api/deki/files/29610/Using_two_SIRA-based_products-01Jun14.pptx)
• Chuck Rehberg: As CTO at Trigent Software and Chief Scientist at Semantic Insights™, Chuck has lead the development mission critical systems in use today at Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV); developed and patented the “Fast Rules Selection Engine” (FRSE), the world’s fastest and most scalable rules engine; lead due diligence for mergers and acquisitions and directed the subsequent integration of personnel and technology. Chuck has developed several enabling technologies (held as trade secrets) to allow improved reliability, performance, and delivery times while increasing productivity and minimizing cost; With over thirty years in the high-tech industry, developing leading-edge solutions in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and AI-based configuration software, Chuck holds several patents in cutting edge natural language processing technologies powering a new generation of semantic-based solutions. Semantic Insights™ is the R&D division of Trigent Software, Inc.
• 8:30 p.m. Open Discussion
• 8:45 p.m. Networking
• 9:00 p.m. Depart