The federal government awards funds via a grant, cooperative agreement, or contract. The federal government spends more than $500 billion each year on awarding grants and contracts.
This meetup is started to understand the challenges of acquiring a Federal Grants & Contracts. Through this meetup we will network with experts and professional working to decode opportunities the federal business.
• Learn how to prepare and manage the grant process, review our grant policies and regulations, find our forecast of opportunities, and more.
• Learn how to work with Federal Agencies, how Fed does business, where you can find contract opportunities and requirements, and more.
• Learn about where to register, get your codes, find contract opportunities, how to make an impression, and find out how Federal Agencies communicates with businesses.
• Find out about our required acquisition policies and regulations that affect business with government agencies.
• Learn more About the Marketing and Sales process in the Federal Environment
• Network and Grow with people who are looking for candidates to fulfill positive on various federal contracts
If you are interested in any of the above areas this meetup is for you.