We're pleased to announce our first art exhibition in Los Angeles. This is an opportunity to support members of our Meetup, and showcase artworks for the LA community to enjoy and acquire.
Thank you in advance from reading the event's guidelines.
The theme of our group's first art exhibition is "THE CREATIVE FEMALE."
1. Artists wishing to exhibit, please submit images and applicable details of your proposed works by Monday, April 15, 2019 via email: [masked]. Must RSVP.
2. This Art Exhibition will be curated by a panel of 4 industry insiders (an art advisor, an avid collector, a gallery director and an art critic).
3. Only 10 artists will be selected to exhibit, this time. Each exhibitor can bring up to 5 medium-sized pieces, to be displayed on tables & easels.
4. Artists, who are not exhibitors, may bring one (1) work of art to be displayed in a dedicated space within the hall (Women's Art). Must RSVP.
5. This is a paid event $9 p/p to contribute to logistics & preparations and a donation to the venue. Proceeds from artwork sales go to the artists.
6. Please RSVP, whether you're trying to be an exhibitor or just attend the event, to centralize efforts regarding our attendee list.
7. I kindly encourage you to be mindful of the RSVP protocol; especially, if you're trying to be selected to exhibit your works/portfolio.
8. The artists, who are selected to exhibit will be announced on Friday, April 19, 2019 via email, MeetUp and the Meetup's FB page.
9. A special feature about the event, the panel, selected artists and their works will appear on arts and people Magazine's digital edition (in April).
10. A separate event will be promoted to/for non-member artists, art lovers and enthusiasts to attend as guests, between 1 and 5 pm.
- Please reach out to me (via Meetup message), if you have any specific questions about this event (art exhibition), which wasn't covered here.
- The Female Artists of Los Angeles Facebook Page is now active for group members' interactions and support. You're invited.
Get your works out there, ladies! Believe in your talent!
Thank you so much!