What we're about
Hey Lovely Ladies! This group is for grounded, career-driven, fun-loving social butterflies. Women who enjoy:
- Meeting new people
- Forming meaningful friendships
- Trying new things
- Going to different restaurants, bars, and lounges
- Being surrounded by other career-driven, like-minded women
- Supporting their friends’ personal and business endeavors
- Dressing up for a night out on the town with your girls
- Taking part in the finer things in life, but on a budget (even if you can afford it, who doesn’t love a good deal?)
- Practicing mindfulness, self-improvement, and positivity
- Giving back to the community / Volunteering
- Traveling, whether it be a quick day trip or a plane ride away!
You’re well-rounded and get along with almost anyone. You’re comfortable in both stilettos and tennis shoes, can enjoy a good baseball game or going to the ballet, you’re down with camping (okay, maybe more like glamping) or staying in 5-star hotels, and with treating yourself on Friday but heading out to your next community service project on Saturday. You work hard, but play harder, and are looking for others who can relate.
This group is meant for those that are ambitious and working their way up the ranks in the professional world (or maybe you’ve “made it” already — woot!), but want to have fun and be surrounded by positive, like-minded supporters along the way.
So how does this group come into the mix?
We’ll be each others’ cheerleaders and do what we can to help each other in the business world — then vent and enjoy a few laughs over drinks during regularly scheduled happy hours. We’ll also meet for fun activities, like sports games, museum visits, tours, local special events, and maybe even the occasional fitness class. Eventually we’ll also take day trips and will plan for an annual retreat.
Sound like the right fit for you? Great! Just a few things to keep in mind:
- For now, the group size will be kept to a minimum, just because I want to make sure everyone has a chance to make real connections and not get lost in a sea of new faces. Apologies if your request isn’t “accepted” right away, but it doesn’t mean you won’t be added eventually!
- With the above in mind, if you are accepted then I just ask that you please confirm your attendance for all events. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. If you’re a no-show more than twice, you’ll be removed from the group.
- Some special events and outings will require a fee to cover tickets, administrative costs, etc. If you’re looking for a group with strictly free events that you can casually RSVP for and then not show up, then this probably isn’t the group for you.
I think that covers everything. I’m looking forward to lots of fun outings and great conversations with you all!