Public speaking can be scary, but it can also be a great way to catapult your career!
Unfortunately people hold themselves back from speaking at conferences because they either don't know what to share, or feel like they need to be an expert in order to speak.
In this forum, you'll learn:
• Why you should speak at technical conferences
• How to brainstorm and come up with topics to talk about
• How to submit a proposal
• How to structure a talk, engage with an audience, and keep those butterflies in your stomach at bay!
For those who have been speaking for awhile already, I'll cover some advanced topics like:
• How to build up a portfolio and promote it to eventually get paid to speak
• How to structure a paid speaking engagement
6-7pm Networking and a light dinner
8-9pm Break out session with peers