This meet up is dedicated to providing a fully professional studio experience for photographers. We schedule workshops regularly and are held approximately every 5-6 weeks. All of our photo workshops feature:
· professional figure models
· small group size (maximum of 4)
· the creative use of studio lighting techniques to create visual sculpture
· mentorship to help you create quality fine-art images
Photographers of all experience levels are welcome. Either an SLR or mirrorless camera with hotshoe receptacle is required. Workshops generally are 2.5 - 3 hours and mostly held in Vancouver inour professional photo studio. Depending on the models, we offer the following workshop formats:
· art nude: classic fine-art figure photography
· boudoir, lingerie workshop: boudoir, glamour and lingerie (some may also include art nude)
· art nude and fetish workshop: art nudes plus the traditional Japanese art of Shibari (our most popular workshop format)
This group complies with the community standards of Meetup, therefore, there will be no posting of nude photos on this site.
Tentatively looking to resume hosting workshops in November. I look forward provide you with positive and engaging photo studio experiences. However, with COVID Delta variant I feel it is prudent to delay resuming my photos workshops until the situation stabilizes. I am hopeful to resume monthly events beginning in November.
I urge everyone to take care of yourselves and others.