No cooking or kitchen experience needed!
We'll start with labeling the bags, then move onto measuring and portioning ingredients, and then we form an assembly line to pack the meal kit bags up to be shipped to schools and community centers for distribution. At the end, we clean up and move things back into storage for next week.
The groceries you pack will be on a family's dinner table tomorrow!
This is a fun and fulfilling way to give back to the local community while meeting new friends. +1's are welcome!
You are crucial to making sure families get what they need. The task isn't too complicated, but it has a huge impact!
Bonus: Volunteers who attend five pack days receive a free Lemontree hat!
*** Kitchen Dress Code ***
- No sandals, open-toed shoes, or high heels
- No short pants, skirts, or dresses
- No loose flowing clothing or jewelry
- Hairnet or a hat must be worn at all times (we've got plenty!)
- An apron must be worn over clothing (we have those too!)