Are you an entrepreneur looking to grow your business? Curious about what the different funding options are for new businesses? Join the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) and the Fishburners’ community at an insightful panel event focused on demystifying the world of start-up funding.
The panel will include diverse perspectives from both investors and entrepreneurs, and is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a career in VC/Angel investing or entrepreneurship to learn from industry professionals. Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions to the panel with networking to follow.
Discussion topics will include:
- The latest start-up trends happening in Australia
- When is the optimal time for entrepreneurs to seek outside funding? When is it better to bootstrap?
- What business profiles are angel and venture capital investors seeking out?
- How do investors assess potential investments?
- What are the benefits to entrepreneurs of taking on outside investors?
Panellist details to be released shortly. The panel will include:
- A representative from Reinventure, a Venture Capital firm
- A member of the Sydney Angels community
- An entrepreneur who is currently growing their business through a mix of funding options