addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › FLASHMOB PROPOSAL FOR DECEMBER

FLASHMOB PROPOSAL FOR DECEMBER

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm very new to this group. I was referred by the director of the flash mob of miami. I'm trying to propose to the love of my life. And I can't imagine anything more romantic than a new york city proposal with lights, music, and every ingredient I can add to make her remember this moment for the rest of her life. So my idea is to organize a large flashmob to congregate around her following a distraction. She's always wanted to be in a masquerade ball, so I was hoping to make it look like a masquerade ball at first, until she starts wondering what is going on. Then as the story line develops with some of the supporting characters (close freinds and family) everyone could break into choreographed dance to justin beiber's As long as you love me. Following that, her friends lead her to a place where I show up in a tux (possibly on a horse) ready to ask the question of a lifetime. I know its a bit far fetched and requires a lot of organization. But I would do the impossible for her. So my question is, would somebody be able to help me out with this? Thank you.

Peter
Susan R.
Entechserv.com
Houston, TX
Post #: 96
Flash Mob America can definitely help you! Here or in Miami. Go to this link and fill out the form:
http://www.flashmobam...­
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks susan, I've already filled that out. I'm currently in Miami but the even is to take place in NYC. So i'm very hopeful especially with the lack of time
Susan R.
Entechserv.com
Houston, TX
Post #: 97
I'll send a word along ...asking them to take a look at it. There have been several flash mobs occurring across the country. The pre-work and post-work is massive! You should hear today.