What we're about
Join us for a play group in French open to all children ages 2-4 and parents/guardians of all language background. The play group will be led by two native French speakers who will lead children through various fun activities in French. Bring your child and meet new people!
We had our first Meet-Up on Wednesday, March 31th 2016, at École Internationale de New York, located in the neighborhood of Flatiron at 206 5th Avenue.
Now, we enjoy the 5th Floor from 10am to 11am every Wednesday at the same location (or 3rf floor when it rains).
From 10am to 10:15am, parents will be able to enjoy coffee and chat while their child enjoys free playtime under the supervision of one of our French instructors.
From 10:15am to 11am, parents or guardians can join in the play group as our French instructors will lead children in stories, songs and games in French.
Requirements for the group:
- 1 parent/guardian must stay with their child. Parents may bring siblings under the age of 2 if they will be under the supervision of the parent/guardian for the entire time.
- Children must be between 2-4 years old.
- Parents should arrive at 10am. (We cannot accommodate parents before 10am).
- Please RSVP (at least 24 hours before the event).
- Maximum participants: 12 children.
- Cost per class: $5.00/Family
- Strollers should be left on the first floor. Folding strollers are easier to fold and store.