Join us for a play group in French open to children up to 4 years old and parents/guardians of all language background. The play group will be led by two native French speakers who will lead children through various fun activities in French. Bring your child and meet new people!
Our classes take place at The Ecole nursery school, located at 206 Fifth Avenue (5th Floor with elevator) based on the calendar posted on site.
Children will enjoy and learn through the following routine that changes each 15 minutes:
- open play (under caregiver's supervision) while parents will be able to enjoy coffee and chat together,
- parents or guardians can join in the play group as our French instructors will lead children in stories, songs in French,
- children will enjoy having hands on an activity based on a specific theme (mainly French holidays, seasons...)
- the class will end dancing on French music, with bubble time!
Requirements for the group:
- 1 parent/guardian must supervise with their child during the class all time.
- Children must be between 6 months - 4 years old. Siblings welcome.
- Parents should arrive on time. We cannot accommodate parents before start time.
- Please RSVP (at least 24 hours before the event). In case of last minute cancellation, please notify via email. After 2 non-justified cancellations, your spot will be given to motivated family on the waitlist.