What we're about
Florida Outdoor Adventures
Member Owned Created Travel, Experiences and Adventures with a Purpose.
This is our/your Meetup Group for Fun Outdoor Focused Adventures in Florida and surrounding areas such as kayaking, motorcycle rides, fishing, diving, tubing, biking, boating, hiking and more. ***ALL members joining this Group may organize and Post Meetup Events at no charge via this Group. If you would like to become an Event Organizer and start creating events contact us. Make sure you follow the rules below for posting meetups.
Other Meetup Groups:
This our/your Meetup Group for Florida and Surrounding Area Experiences such as music, museums, parks, dancing, restaurant, parties and other related meetups @ https://www.meetup.com/FloridaExperiences/ ***ALL members joining this Group may organize and Post Meetup Events at no charge via this Group. If you would like to become an Event Organizer and start creating events contact us. Make sure you follow the rules below for posting meetups
This is our/your Eastern U.S. Florida Based Parent Travel Meetup Group for ALL Travel Related Events including Group Travel, #SunsetSunday @..... dinners and our informative "Urban Walkabouts", #WorldImagined to a #BetterLIfe and Volunteer Events where we are of service Giving Back being Goodwill Ambassadors to each other and where we make wherever we're at HOME. is Open to ALL ideas and suggestions for Travel Related FUN!!! @ https://www.meetup.com/CaliridionTravel/ . ***Open to Co-Organizers to help with creating events. Please contact and Thanks.
Goodwill Ambassadors Travel
Our/your West Coast L.A. Based Parent Meetup Group for ALL Travel Related Events including Group Travel, #SunsetSunday @..... dinners, informative "Urban Walkabouts", #WorldImagined to a #BetterLIfe and Volunteer Events where we are of service Giving Back being Goodwill Ambassadors to each other and where we make wherever we're at HOME is https://www.meetup.com/GoodwillAmbassadorsTravel . See our about section for our other 2 groups in the west. ***Open to Co-Organizers to help with creating events. Please contact and Thanks.
I am as many of us Blessed to be involved in multi projects/businesses on the U.S. West Coast and U.S. East Coast. Suggestions are always welcomed to make these Meetup Groups Better and Better!!! Thanks, Steven.
Best Practices for Events Steven Caliridion is Hosting
1) 3 days prior to event start time we will close event and host/guide Steven Caliridion will send a Confirmation Requested E-Mail to all those reserving tickets via Eventbrite and for those on Meetup with a status of GOING. Additionally we will give a confirmation notice in the comments section of Event in Meetup Groups where posted. We Request Confirmation Reply via E-Mail to Host/Guide up to 24hrs. before start time of most events. ***Confirmation via email reply is the easiest way for host/guide of event to create a list of Confirmed Going vs attendees confirming via multiple methods. If no confirmation is received by 24hrs. prior to event start time spot(s) will be released to any on a wait-list and those not confirming will be moved to Not-Going. For those on a wait-list spots will be released via E-Mail with Confirmation Reply Requested from Host/Guide up to 12 hrs. prior to event. Once maximum number of spots have been confirmed all others on a wait-list will be given notice that event has maxed out.
2) 12 hrs. prior to most events host post anticipated number of attendees based on confirmations. This also should be the latest host Steven Caliridion cancels or changes an event if a minimum of 6 is not achieved, weather related and/or other unforeseen issues are encountered.
3) Habitual changing status from Going to Not-Going on Meetup or canceling Eventbrite reserved ticket 12hrs. or less prior to event start time is cause for person(s) being flagged.
4) Host Steven Caliridion will be available on the FREE Zello 2-Way Walkie Talkie Communication APP https://zello.com/personal/download/ East U.S. Caliridion Travel Channel https://zello.com/caliridiontravel or West U.S. Goodwill Ambassadors Travel Channel https://zello.com/goodwillambassadorstravel 1.5hrs prior to event start time for Instant 2-Way Walkie Talkie style communication to help in all regards. IE: Directions. This is easier with a faster reply than messaging.
5) Host Steven Caliridion will be at event 15mins. Prior to start time for meet&greet and so event can start promptly at start time since everyone's time is valuable. Any Late Arrival may get updated info via the FREE Zello 2-WayWalkie Talkie Communication APP mentioned above vs messaging which is easier and faster for the host/guide to respond.
6) 3x that a confirmed attendee fails to show at an event without changing status Going to Not-Going or canceling Eventbrite reserved ticket is cause for removal from group and/or not confirmed for further events on Meetup and Eventbrite.
***All notices above and last minute notices will be given in the comments section of meetup event and also in the discussion section of event via the hosting Facebook Page/Group. This is an additional way all attendees can stay updated and on any last minute changes to event.
***Most events Steven Caliridion Host will be min. of 6.
====RULES FOR POSTING MEETUPS=====
Before posting your meetup, come back here and check the rules for posting a meetup BEFORE you post to make sure your meetup is acceptable. Meetups not following these rules will be deleted.
You can post anything you like as long as it's not
- Something offensive (you have some leeway here, just don't piss people off).
***Group Trips should be posted on Caliridion Travel and/or Goodwill Ambassadors Travel Groups. Contact if you would like to be able to create trips and post. ***
- Something illegal
- Something that's similar to a craigslist post.
- Something that is overtly or covertly promotional without express permission in advance of The Admin of the group
- Something that is trying to promote an App or Website or Social Media. Hooch or other scams are not allowed.
- Posts of events of other groups is OK WITH permission of The Admin. No links to other groups. The event must be able to stand on its own. Do NOT divert or direct members to other groups.
NO OUTSIDE LINKS ALLOWED UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY: Outside links are links to websites, or social media or anything. You are only allowed to use outside links if they are ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to your meetup, AND you get prior approval from Admin. If you do not have approval: the links or event will be removed.
DO NOT E-MAIL MESSAGE THE GROUP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES: You may not email members or message the group via meetup using the bulk email feature for any reason, if you think or feel you need to do so, message The Admin to do it for you. ***You MAY message and/or email those that already RSVPd to CONFIRM GOING to your event or to let them know about any changes. Do this directly and NOT with the bulk email feature. Violation of this will result in immediate removal, and then you can explain after and get back in the group.
SPAM: If you use the "discussion box" feature or if you use bulk email to spam groups you will be removed. There is zero tolerance for spam from Event Organizers or Members of this group. This group will not be associated with allowing spam. Do not overuse the discussion box since we ALL receive more than enough messages/e-mails to try to weed through.
YOU MUST ATTEND YOUR OWN MEETUP: You must host the meetup in-person and be present at your own meetup. You must least a clear way and where for people to meetup at the event. If there is a no host event you will be asked to add a host or the event will be removed. https://Meetup.com rules state there are no "No Host" events allowed.
THE MORE NOTICE THE BETTER: Meetups MUST be posed at least 1 day in advance, but the more the better. Please don't post any same-day or last-minute meetups; it's not enough time for people to make plans to attend. Four weeks advance will get you the most RSVP's
Important:::MEETUPS MUST BE MEETUP ORIENTED and ***related to what the Group is about.***
DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE ANYONE ELSE'S MEETUP: Admin will ban anyone that edits or deletes someone else's meetup without their permission.
Frequency: It is ideal to NOT repeat an event less than 6 weeks. There are exceptions. Just ask The Admin if you wish to post carbon copy events in less time. This rule is aimed at event promoters or bands. Repeating a band at a different location is a repeat. If you think The Admin will see your event as a copy that you are promoting, then contact first and ask for permission
Money: If your event has a charge of more than $10 You MUST message the main admin BEFORE you post.
MEETUPS THAT VIOLATE THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE EDITED or DELETED. The person who posted it may receive a warning afterwards or they may be removed and placed on hold pending sorting out of any issues. IF your event is Edited or Deleted contact The Admin. Do NOT re-insert removed content.
If any negative issues are suspected or encountered please contact us directly @ GoodwillAmbassadorTravel@gmail.com