WE WON'T Be having an Official Big FS Xmas Party due to lack of Venue availablity, so this will be our last BIG EVENT before Xmas.
WE'VE HAD SOME AMAZING NIGHTS of late at the Gherkin & Balls Brothers...we like to 'keep the engine rolling'... So lets try out another fabulous venue for our next do... THE GABLE Moorgate.. (https://www.thegable.co.uk/). We got GREAT FEEDBACK about our last do here back in April. There is a fabulous HAPPY HOUR and venues is perfect for mingling/drinking/chatting and for partying later on...!
Please read our EVENT ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES (https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/50637619/0/#[masked]) both before you RSVP and before you attend our events.Wine - Prices start
Tickets & Prices:
£9 Prepay Early Bird ON SALE limited time/amount
£13 Standard Price - On sale once early bird tickets sold out
£15 Cash/On the day/night tickets
PAYMENT INFO & TICKET LINKS: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/big-singles-party-at-the-gable-160-expected-amazing-happy-hour-fab-dj-tickets-51504380990
TICKET TAILOR (Any credit or debit card OR paypal)
EVENTBRITE (use if you can't use Ticket Tailor - processing fees more expensive): https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/big-singles-party-at-the-gable-160-expected-amazing-happy-hour-fab-dj-tickets-51504380990
'I have purchased a ticket but Meetup is still showing as unpaid - what do I do' CLICK HERE https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/51384131
Please join up to 160 (expected) other friendly, relaxed, party loving London Singles for a fun night out at this AMAZING VENUE! This event is open to members of ALL AGES- ALL WELCOME. (By default there is a large age range, expect attendees to be late 20s to mid 50s)
An event host will meet and greet you upon arrival to make you feel relaxed and welcome. The event hosts will introduce you to other members if you so wish also encourage you to mingle. We have LADIES TABLE from[masked] for ladies who want to attend solo and make friends with other ladies and share a cocktail or two before the party starts....
People arriving on their own - Its perfectly ok to arrive on your own, over 50% of our members turn up on their own... male or female, our event hosts will introduce you to other friendly and supportive members when you arrive. Our event hosts are wearing badges and are available all night if you need them - just ask.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
[masked] ARRIVALS - Intros/Ladies Table/Mingling
HAPPY HOUR/DRINKS until 8PM -
Meet & Greet - Introductions & Mingling with Low Volume Background Music
8.30- LATE Party Time with DJ Grant & Amazing Tunes - R&B, Party Classics, Mainstream Dance Tunes plus member requests.
LAST ENTRY: 9:30pm
Happy Hour until 8pm - FANTASTIC HAPPY HOUR
50% OFF selected Bottles of Wine
£3.50 Draught Amstel & Medium Glasses Wine
£3.65 House Spirits and Mixer - £5 cocktails - £5.50 Champagne Cocktails
£10 off Champagne/50% off Prosecco
Wine - Prices start from £4.40 a glass/£22 bottle
Prosecco from £6.75 glass/£37 bottle
Cocktails Standard Price from £8.75
Draught Lager Pint £5.05
Ale - None on tap - London Pride Bottles £5.15
Soft Drinks from £3
Please check with individual bar staff at time of at time of placing your drinks order for prices.
FOOD: Kitchen is open for light bites and sharing platters - please see the menu and order with Bar Staff
CLOAKROOM: Cloakroom is available and MUST BE USED. We have negotiated a good price with the venue £1 per item - we do not accept any responsibility for lost/misplaced items. Please take care of your personal possessions.
CHILL OUT ZONE/QUIETER AREA: We do not have a separate quieter area at this venue. There is seated mezzanine area away from the main area/dancefloor.
HOW TO FIND THE GABLE:
Nearest Tubes Moorgate/Bank:
A 4 minute walk from Moorgate - exit Moorgate Station walk in direction of London Wall, go straight over at crossroads, head down Moorgate to the Gable number 25 Moorgate.
Important Info - Please read this information. When you attend its on the understanding that you have read and understood this information:
• Please do some research and plan your journey PRIOR to departing. Using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap, my directions above, or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Some places in London can be difficult to find regardless of whether you have directions or not. Sometimes GoogleMaps gets it wrong, Apps don't work and phone signal is not available or batteries run out. Organisers cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
• Dress Code: The venue operate a smart dress code, smart/casual - no trainers, sportswear or ripped jeans. FS is not responsible if you are unable to enter because you are not correctly dressed.
• We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. We may also do Facebook Live Broadcasting. If there are photos on the website that you wish to be deleted please request by email post event. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take, or what happens to them - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.
• PHOTO ID: The Bar operate a Check 25 policy. If you’re lucky enough to look under 25, then you will be asked to prove you are over 21
• This is a paid meetup - price includes marketing, meetup site fees, hosts expenses, travel expenses, organisation and administration. If you do not wish to pay for the meetup please don't attend.
• The focus of our group & our events is Socialising/Meeting People/Making Friends/Having Great Nights Out. We are NOT a dating/matchmaking group. We do not guarantee or organise the M to F ratio at this event & you should be aware that OUR EVENTS ARE VERY POPULAR WITH MEN. If this is an factor that is going to affect the enjoyment of your event - please do not RSVP/attend/complain as this may result in the removal of you from the group. Please choose alternative meetups which are more suitable to your needs. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
• Please make an effort to chat to people, participate and and mingle at the event. We bring venue and people together and there is no formula for fun.
• If you RSVP & change your mind, please cancel your RSVP. Regular no-showers prevent the enjoyment of meetups for other meetupers, so if you do not attend, you will be marked as a no show, and may be deleted from the group.
• Please arrive earlier for better mingling and intros, especially if you are a new member.
• Places are non refundable, however you should let me know if for some reason you are unable to attend.
• ENTRY/GUEST LIST INFO: For entry to the event - all you need to do is quote your 'Guest List Name'. So when you purchase your ticket - you will need to enter the name you wish us to use on the guest list. Any guests of yours that arrive separately will need to quote your guest list name. If we cannot find your name on the guest list because you can't remember the name you used, you will need to show us a copy of your ticket either printed or on your email or you'll need to pay again and we will refund you upon proof of your original event payment.
• Please note that snacks provided by the Meetup Group Organiser may be peanuts or other snacks which contain traces of nuts and nut oils or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts. Deciding to take part in an event, deciding whether to attend an environment where these items are present, and/or whether to consume snacks at the event is a decision and the responsibility of the individual - FS Events can not be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
• Any constructive comments/suggestions/feedback is very much appreciated. Venting/Moaning is not. Please see event hosts on the night with any issues and/or forward your feedback to [masked] after the event.