Join us tonight as our panel shares and discusses startup disasters. We’ll hear first-hand accounts of mistakes made and lessons learned. We’re sharing to help you avoid the same missteps in your business.
We will have snacks, dessert, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks!
Moderator: Marc Nathan, VP of Client Strategy at Egan Nelson LLP
- Joi Chevalier, CEO of The Cook's Nook
- Andrew Eisenberg, Partner at Lee & Hayes, P.C.
- April Riggs, Digital Brand Manager at Still Austin Whiskey Co.
6:30 pm - Networking
7:00 pm - Welcome & Intros
7:15 pm - Speaker Presentation and Discussion
8:15 pm - Q&A, Networking
Annual Sponsors -----------------
Andrew Eisenberg, Partner at Lee & Hayes, PLLC (https://www.leehayes.com/professionals/161/andrew-eisenberg). Andrew has extensive experience in both corporate and intellectual property matters making him the perfect attorney to assist businesses in navigating the complex legal landscape associated with starting a business, developing strategic IP assets, raising capital, and planning for an exit. Andrew draws on wide-ranging expertise gained while working with businesses ranging from start-ups to companies on the Fortune 500 list. He has a clear vision of how businesses small and large develop legal strategies to protect themselves and increase intrinsic value.
Annual In-Kind Sponsors --------------------------
EXO (Aspire Food Group, http://aspirefg.com/) We are global industry leaders in the edible insect movement.
Sweet Ritual (http://www.sweetritual.com/) We believe that ice cream is more than just food, more than just a treat. It's part of the celebrations and consolations that mark important events in our lives, and no one should be left out. That's why we make amazing dairy-free ice cream with options for a wide variety of dietary needs. Vegan, Allergies, Foodies, Keto & Paleo: we've got just the scoop for you!
The Cook’s Nook (@CooksNookAustin;
http://www.cooksnook.net/) The Cook’s Nook is a culinary incubator to Austin-area artisans, mobile food vendors, CPG, food R&D, meal services, and caterers who are in the early stages of their culinary business. We offer business development and networking tools to make our members’ businesses successful.
- Little Herds (http://www.littleherds.org/, IG & TW: @LittleHerds) Little Herds educates and empowers communities, both locally and globally, to support and promote the use of insects for food and feed as an environmentally sound and economically viable source.
- Ungrocery (https://ungrocery.com/, IG & TW: @ungrocery) Ungrocery is a marketplace for local food. We empower consumers to purchase directly from the people actually growing, raising, or producing their food. Tim Felz; Cofounder; [masked];[masked]
- Pearson Strategy Group (https://pearsonstrategy.com/) PSG helps companies accelerate product development through patent, market, and technology research. We are experts in global patent research and monitoring. Pearson Strategy Group clients include law firms, companies, and innovators across various software, consumer goods, and technology fields.