addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board Newsletter Archives › LA Foodies and Asian Foodies Newsletter 11-15

LA Foodies and Asian Foodies Newsletter 11-15

Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
LA Foodies and Asian Foodies Newsletter 11-13

Hello Foodies!

Hey, members often email me about upcoming events, deals or whatever... Sometimes, I don't respond, forget about the item, or can't find it in my emails. The best way to notify me is to email me AND post it on the message board so that if I want to add it to the newsletter, I have an easy reference to find the info again.

Epicure Imports This Weekend - Friday and Saturday, check the event post CLICK HERE Sorry also sent out a new meetup email, just in case there are members that don't read this newsletter...

Free Dewars Scotch Tasting - Dewars­ hosting a tasting in Hollywood. Check the site for time and dates. ID required.

Video Of The Day - Eric Ripert Gives Back & Ratatouille w/eggs I really like this chef Eric. He gives back to the community, he is involved on many levels and I also love his cooking, his use of veggies, flavors and non-traditional recipes. I've made ratatouille many times in the past... yet I didn't know it... LOL

Darrell's Test Kitchen - It's that time again to clear out the fridge and cook up whatever the heck is in there. Perhaps a mushroom barley or tomato mushroom soup. Yams/sweet potatoes have been cheap lately and as much as I love those french fried, I'm really too lazy to make them for just myself. So I'll just give it a diagonal cut, wrap in tightly in plastic wrap and zip it in the microwave. Then season it with S&P and add a bit of butter and voila! Fast, easy, delicious and pretty low on fat and calories depending on how much butter you use or you can omit it.

Frugal Foodies - Post your groupons/vouchers on our forum that you wish to sell, buy or share. It's been working as I've sold a couple here.CLICK HERE

Upcoming Events - Check out our LA Foodies Calendar HERE­ and our Asian Foodies Calendar HERE­

Deal Of The Day -­ - LA Auto Show is todays deal. Also, Wednesday, Super King Markets has salmon steaks for $3/lb and filet Mignon/tenderloins for $4/lb.

Daily Deals­ 80% Discount - Code = GIVE­ -­ -­ - Auto Show­ -­ -­­­ -­ -­

Okay, that's it for today!

Darrell Lee