This group is created for people who loves playing football and are constantly looking for like-minded people to play along with. This group is also for people who are trying for alternative ways of keeping fit and are very welcome to join us in any of our football meetups on a part-time basis. We organisers want to create a community who are less reliant on their phones and PC's to socialise and instead use football as a medium to connect with each other. So, let's get off social media and other technological distractions for 2 hours and spend some time with real people, doing the things we like and in turn keeping fit by following a healthy lifestyle.
We are looking to organize football meetups at various locations around Dublin. Hence we are looking for more co-organizers to join our team. If you think you are able to organize and hold football meetups at a location near you and share our same vision, send me (Pawel Natanek: Organizer) a private message and we can have a chat to see if we can make that possible.
Terms and conditions of our Meetup.
I will need a minimum of 10 players to go ahead with the session.I will always send you message before the game to confirm how many players I have in total.Feel free to bring your friends along with you. Just let me know how many in total. Don't forget to bring some water and a football if you have one. If you have any questions fell free to ask.
* this is a casual and friendly game. All skill levels welcome.
* please be 100% sure before you click YES. If you click YES and you don't come twice you will be removed of this group.
* The game is in an open area on a grass pitch.
* Rain ☔️ won't stop us. If the weather is really bad or the park is unavailable on the day, I will let you know.
* By joining this group you understand that all physical activity carries risk and that your safety is your own responsibility.
* I will never ask for any money participating in the session. It’s totally free of cost. However, there will be a donation bucket in the premises and we do prefer if you can make any sort of donations, big or small, to help support the maintenance of this meetup. The donations will help cover the following expenses.
• Meetup membership fee
• Water expenses
• Football equipment use
• Washing of bibs
• First aid expenses (Deep Freeze Cold Spray,Plasters)