We are two women (40 & 50) who want to read great books and talk about them. We are also looking to meet new people and form community with like-minded neighbors. Our initial meetings will be online. Ideally you live in the East Bay so that when COVID restrictions end, we can gather in person!
A different member will "host" each month.
Here is the form we would like the book club to take:
- readers in their 40s and 50s, all genders
- meet monthly for discussion, over a beverage or small meal
- focus on thought-provoking novels written in or translated into English
- no self-help or educational material please
- we will vote at the end of each meeting to choose the next novel. If your novel is chosen, you will "host" the next meeting