What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
** Register here **
VivaTech is the European biggest rendez-vous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation. It’s a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talents, and products taking place in Paris - and we organize the Israeli startups delegation for the 5th time!
Last years figures: 100,000+ visitors, 20+ Innovation Labs from global brands and thousands of investors. Have a look at https://vivatechnology.com/
The questions we'll cover at the webinar:
- Why Paris/France for Israeli Founders?
- What is expected at VivaTech 2022?
- How can you be part of the 10 founders who pitch at the "Israel Pitch Night" on June 14 evening at our VIP event?
- How can you be part of meetings on June 15-17 with some of the top 20 French companies and organizations?
- How can the Israeli startuppers get a [free] pass to VivaTech thanks to our partnership?
Did I say it's free if selected?
> > You can already apply to the delegation and share the love https://bit.ly/IL-VivaTech-22
> > You can already join our "Israelis @ VivaTech" whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CrBXBdETcwYBJv6wM4XNF6
- Welcoming by Daniel Rouach, Pdt. of the Israel France Chamber of Commerce and Prof. at ESCP Business School.
- Bastien Carves, Head of Startups and Ecosystem at VivaTech
- Jean-Emile Rosenblum, Pdt of French Tech Tel Aviv and CEO at Pixmania
- Gal Mor, Minister at Trade and Economic department, Embassy of Israel in Paris
- The Dan Brothers: André (from Paris - French Tech expert and IE-Club board member) and Yossi (CEO at Chutzpah Lab, Ambassador at French Tech Tel Aviv & Founder at Founders Café): "Lessons learned from the 4 prevous delegations at VivaTech"
- Oren Ezer, CEO at Electreon (soonicorn): "why I'll be at VivaTech again"
Looking forward to meeting you then.
Questions? Comments? Ping me at yossi [AT] chutzpah-lab [DOT] com
An don't forget to register here
Israel Embassy in Paris, Israel France Chamber of Commerce, Chutzpah Lab, Cukierman Investment Fund, ESCP Business School, French Tech Tel Aviv, Merage Institute, Technion France, Tel Aviv Global.