This group brings together young adults ages 21 - 31 with mild learning differences as well as high functioning Autism Spectrum disorders who want to be more socially active. Our members will enjoy group activities such as bowling, movies, music, biking, hiking, etc.
This group may not fit the needs of everyone with learning differences, but will be perfect for you if:
1. You are relatively independent
2. You are age 21 through 31
3. You currently hold a valid driver’s license
4. You obtained a regular education high school diploma
5. You are currently employed, seeking employment, or are enrolled in college or technical school
6. You are working toward independent living or are living on your own
7. You are willing to engage in friendly, respectful conversations
Activities will be organized and supervised by one or more non-learning disabled adult with a heart for individuals who learn differently.
If you are eager to connect with new friends, join us for exciting new adventures and friendships!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 17, 2016 2:00 PM