We'd like to welcome you to our FREE weekly Sahaja Yoga Meditation meetings, hosted by Jeanette & friends, which take place in Bramley 11:00 am - 12:30 pm on Saturdays.
The Bramley Room, Bramley Village Hall, The Street, Bramley, Hampshire, RG26 5BP
Contact email: [masked]
Beneficial and instructive for both beginners and the experienced. No prior reservation is required – simply turn up whenever convenient.
Join as a complete beginner at any class, and learn:
– How to meditate, and balance your inner being
– About chakras, and simple techniques to cleanse them
– How to feel, and decode the condition of your energy centres
– How to give the experience of meditation and yoga ('self-realisation') to others
At the meeting, there will be no bending and stretching type physical exercises – participants will be seated comfortably throughout. The classes are conducted in a relaxed setting, and have a friendly atmosphere.
Sahaja Yoga meditation is natural, easy, and powerful. An introduction to the basics and a simple guided meditation is included in every class. In this way, even complete beginners can experience meditation, and start meditating at home from their first day onwards. Each class is designed to be beneficial and instructive for beginners and regulars alike. Classes can provide a valuable, regular boost of inner energy and deep revitalisation, through the powerful setting of collective meditation and clearance sessions.
The general format of each meeting will be as follows:
- Introduction – suitable for complete beginners
- A detailed talk on an aspect of meditation
- A guided meditation session – no prior experience required; and you will experience the state of meditation for yourself
- A ‘workshop’ – the opportunity to focus on specific chakras, and increase one’s experience of vibratory awareness. Participants in this session have the opportunity to learn about, and practise, giving the experience of meditation to, and cleansing the inner subtle system of another person.
We are all volunteers of a charity organisation, and have many years of experience offering free Sahaja Yoga Meditation classes.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
All courses are free, and everyone is welcome.
Can anyone attend this meeting?
Yes, everyone interested in meditation is most welcome!
Are the classes and courses really free?
Yes, our courses and classes are entirely free. Weekly Sahaja Yoga Meditation public programmes take place across the UK, and are also free - you can attend as many times as you like, without any charge.
Do you have to attend any previous classes in order to attend a particular meeting?
No, you can join a session at any time. Start whenever convenient – each class is presented as an independent module, and there is always an introduction to the basics, with a guided meditation experience.
Does it matter if I have not attended any Sahaja Yoga class before?
No, you are most welcome to attend the classes and courses, which are designed to be suitable for complete beginners – even those who have never tried any form of meditation before.
Is it possible to attend only the sessions I can make it to?
Yes - please feel welcome to attend any sessions that you can come to. Each session includes a brief introduction for complete beginners.