What we're about
A great opportunity for those interested in meditation, and who live in Berkshire, especially in Slough.
We'd like to welcome you to our FREE community-based weekly Sahaja Yoga Meditation meetings hosted by Sunita, Rahul, Michael, Sandra & team, which take place in Slough every Tuesday, 7:30 – 9:00 pm.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation is a most effective path to achieve deep inner balance, peace and contentment; better health, an improved all-round well-being; and spiritual awareness in life. And all our classes are completely free of charge.
Beneficial and instructive for both beginners and the experienced. No prior reservation is required – simply turn up on any day that is convenient.
Join any time as a complete beginner, and learn:
– How to meditate, and balance your inner being
– About chakras, and techniques to cleanse them
– How to feel, and decode the condition of your energy centres
– How to give self-realisation to others, and how to cleanse the chakras of others
Sahaja Yoga meditation is natural, and easy. Each class includes an introduction to the basics, and a structured guided meditation. In this way, you will both experience the state of meditation, and be able to start meditating at home straight away.
At the meeting, there will be no bending and stretching type physical exercises – participants will be seated comfortably throughout (as such, a yoga mat or any other type of equipment is not required). The classes are conducted in a relaxed setting, and have a friendly atmosphere.
From time to time we offer courses. This provides the opportunity to present participants a comprehensive experience and set of information within a specific number of weeks. We recommend attending a complete course. At the same time, you are most welcome to attend any class that is convenient for you, and you do not have to attend the entire course. This is because each class is designed as an independent module. During a course, even complete beginners are most welcome to attend whenever they wish, as an introduction to the basics, and guided meditation will be given. The courses generally focus in turn on the seven main chakras, and cleansing techniques relating to them.
Our classes and courses are designed to help participants get into a genuine meditative state, which can be felt tangibly. Achieving yoga in this way is quite effortless and spontaneous. Classes feature introductory talks, different types of guided meditations, videos, presentations, practical workshops, hands-on demonstrations, and questions and answer opportunities, making them perfect for seekers trying to establish a state of meditation.
The general format of a meeting will be as follows:
- Introduction – designed for complete beginners.
- Guided meditation session – no prior experience required. Beginners will experience the state of meditation for themselves. This section represents a collective meditation which is a powerful experience for both old and new. Many feel this is a weekly opportunity to ‘recharge and revitalise’.
- Focus on the chakra of the week, with a presentation on the screen.
- A ‘workshop’ – a practical, hands-on opportunity to focus on specific chakras, increase one’s experience of vibratory awareness, and giving ‘self-realisation’ to another person.
Try Sahaja Yoga meditation classes, and see for yourself the improvement to your mental, physical and emotional state. Learn and experience simple meditation techniques; receive tips on how to help stay in balance during your day.
Occasionally we present one-day retreats for those interested in deepening their individual experience.
We are all volunteers, and have many years of experience in offering free Sahaja Yoga Meditation classes.
Sahaja Meditation is a simple, time-honoured technique. Anyone can do it. Founded by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Sahaja Meditation is a worldwide movement for inner and collective peace, and self-awakening.