This event was canceled
• Guided meditations with simple techniques to help reduce stress and experience the peace of true meditation.
• Tips on how to stay in balance during the day and how to meditate at home.
• Classes are suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
• No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
• New people come along most weeks, so everything is explained.
• Join in at any time.
• Classes and events are provided free of charge by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
• Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes
We hope to see you soon!
About the meditation and classes…
The meditation is based on connecting with our inner chakras (energy centres) and balancing our subtle body. The tradition and aims of meditation are explained which is to be in the present with no mental thoughts of the past or future.
Short guided meditations with affirmations are used to clear and balance the subtle body to enable the silence of meditation.
During the meditation, participants sit on a chair (with shoes removed to connect with the mother earth) with hands on their laps.