What we're about
In this group we teach Sahaja Yoga which is a simple meditation technique that can have a very positive effect on our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is easy to learn, it is free and it is suitable for everyone; men and women, young and old, whatever your background or beliefs.
In the classes you will learn about the subtle energy system of the body and how we can easily bring this system into balance. When we do this we are able to enjoy a deep, relaxing, thought-free meditation. The classes last for an hour and are run by experienced Sahaja Yoga practitioners.
There will normally be:
- a brief introduction to the technique
- an explanation of the Chakras and the Kundalini and the subtle energy channels in the body
- a guided meditation
- practical advice and assistance relating to our experience
- a short video explaining aspects of the technique in a little more detail
- a Chakra cleansing workshop
- an opportunity to chat with others about our experiences
Please come along and join us any Saturday morning between 11.30 and 12.30 at the Friends Meeting House, 43, Saint Giles, Oxford OX1 3LW.
There is some parking in front of the building but it is limited and popular and rather expensive. Walking out of town along Saint Giles we are on the left just after the Ashmolean Museum side entrance.
We look forward to seeing there soon.